You might ask yourself, what is a Mexican shrimp cocktail?!
Well, A Mexican shrimp cocktail is a type of ceviche, typically made using shrimp, lime juice, onions, and tomatos.
The Mexican shrimp cocktail is a popular dish found in Mexican cuisine, and once the shrimps are cooked, they are served with tortilla chips and avocado on top of a bed of lettuce, which is nothing short of delicious!
If you haven’t tried it before, you are in for a treat!
Without further ado, let’s begin with these materials –
- 2x jalapeño peppers (medium size) – 🌶
- 2x bags of large shrimp – 🍤
- 1x cilantro – 🌿
- 1x cup of water – 💧
- Hot Sauce (to your own preference) – 🔥
- 3x cans of 8 oz (230 ml/1 cup) tomato sauce. – 🥫
- 1x whole tomato – 🍅
- 2x – 4x avocados – 🥑
- 1x onion – 🧅
- A little bit of ketchup. – 🥫
- 3 bowls – 🥣
- limes (to your own preference) – 🍋
- crackers or chips to serve it with – 🍽